1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 large egg
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup melted butter or 1/2 cup margarine
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
双色球摇一摇机选一注 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. In a bowl, mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
双色球摇一摇机选一注 2.In another bowl, beat egg to blend with milk, 1/4 cup melted butter and vanilla.
3 . Add flour mixture and stir just enough to moisten.
4. Spoon into well-greased mini muffin tins.
5. Bake in a 350ºF.oven until golden, about 15 minutes.
双色球摇一摇机选一注 6. Mix 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon.
7. Brush doughnut tops with 3 tablespoons melted butter and roll in sugar/cinnamon.
8. Serve warm or cool.
9. If making ahead, cool, then store airtight up to 2 days.